15 Mart 2012 Perşembe

7 Deadly Sins of Beauty


Hem yabancı takipçilerim olduğu için, hem de soruları Türkçe'ye çevirmeye üşendiğim için, hem de değişiklik olsun diye, İngilizce bir soru-cevap olayına katılayım dedim, zira Youtube'da oldukça ünlü. O zaman, let's just start!

1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?

My most inexpensive beauty items's, I suppose, an eyeliner from Nivea which was kinda like 10 liras or something at that time. Yeah, it's really old, I mean, 5-6 years ago? Uh, I'm getting older... 

My most expensive beauty item's the new baby of mine, Nars Sheer Glow Foundation, it was 90 liras. Ask me if I'm regret of it...Never, till now at least.


2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?

Colored eyeshadows. I love colored eyeshadows, I mean the ones that are not natural colors. I love the way they complement my eye color. BUT, I hate the fact that when I put on colored eyeshadow, I need to be so neat and careful about my lipstick color, and I end up going with super-ultra bleached nude colors, like Mac Myth, and then I don't like the way the whole makeup looks.


Hardest to get ones... Yeah, generally skincare products because I really need to do a huuuuge research about the skincare products that I'll buy, so it' gettin' harder every step that I take on research process.


3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?

You won't believe it but I really, really don't eat my lip products when I put 'em on. I mean, I use bold colors, and dark colors on my lips, which SHOULD NOT BE EATEN. So, I have no clue about the tastes of my lip thingys.

4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?

Brow pencils. I really feel so lazy to fill my brows because I don't really need to fill 'em every single day. I have well shaped eye brows which are perfect without any filling products on.

5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?

Eyeliner, definitely. It changes my whole look immediately, I adore how eyeliner creates miracles on my eyes. So yeah, secondly, foundation, in case you wonder.

6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?

Intelligence. I'm attracted  by the "size of a brain" rather than physical appearance. I should think that: "Wow, I have TONS of things to learn from this person.". I guess this's clear enough.


7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift? 

A set of full skincare products from Lancome. I'm running out of my night and day moisturizers, and also I need a new tonic. Lancome is the queen of my heart, so I want my skin to be cared by Lancome. Also, it has great anti aging products which I should start using, because of the fact that I'm already 21 years old. I don't want wrinkles on my face, like a nightmare..

That's all folks. xx

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder